CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Fragile Heart...

Fragile Heart...

I hate to see another tear fall from your eye

To mend your broken heart, let me try
Just give me a chance to say this to you
I'll melt your heart with hands so true

By the looks of it, your heart is in bad condition
Filled with gloom, anger and a lot of questions
Scars serve as a diary of the unbearable past
Broken promises, memories will forever last

With your hands in mine, it's going to be okay
The past do not matter, live life day by day
Do not think that it will haunt us back
It will serve as guide on the things that we lack

Sad to say, your heart had become smaller
But soon it will grow and become much better
A lot of pieces might had been torn apart
But my hands will take care of your fragile heart

0 comments: