CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 05, 2007

True Love Waits...

True Love Waits...

Right now my emotions are mixed
Something that is really hard to fix
All that I can do is to be alone
I don't want to hurt you anymore

A crisis that I must face right now
Help is what I needed somehow
No guarantees of what the future holds
I'm sorry for becoming this cold

To my friends who's always been there
Thanks for your never ending care
This is something that I must do
To set the goal I've been aiming through

All I really want is a hug
From the girl who will I truly love
The one who will mean the world to me
The one who I will be happy and free

Whoever you are
I want you to know, you're my wishing star
The signs that had been so true
Whoever you are, I love you

0 comments: