CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 13, 2006

Only One...

Only One...

I've been in love with you since we met
All the troubles I've been through, no regrets
Even though you are so far away from me today
You're all I think about day by day
I may have said that I had moved on
Can't deny the fact that you're gone
The right thing to do is set this feeling free
Only wishing that we were meant to be
Can you hear me calling, shouting your name
Whispers in the wind, the sound is the same
All of these show the feelings that I hide
The endless flow, the love that never subsides
How I wish that our roads will entwine
To walk down that aisle and be mine
For nothing is these world can stop my heart from beating
Nothing in this world can stop me from loving

...You...

0 comments: